Friday, January 3, 2020

My favs of 2019

View from the top of Geokaun Mountain, looking out to Bengish Island (Cromwell Point Lighthouse below). Co.Kerry, Ireland. I cooked dinner and camped (car camped, post on that soon!) here. Unfortunately the clouds closed in once it got dark and heavy rain followed!Bengish Island from Geokaun Mountain

O'Brien's Tower, Cliff of Moher, Co.Clare. I was doing a housesit about 40mins away so was great to be able to get over for some post sunset shots on a lovely calm and cloudless evening.O'Briens Tower, Cliffs of Moher, Co.Clare, Ireland

Another car campint trip, this time to Waterford. Some lovely skies just after sunset. Waterford

I was going to spend the night here, but the tide was getting close so I retreated to the car! Ballydowane Beach

I love the Skellig Islands! Lukes Gaf

A couple of great shoots last year with Leah for Cotton Threadz clothing. This was in Ebony Rose Interiors, lost of great wallpapers and couches for shots. Leah

Bull Island is my favourite spot in Dublin, and I think this was finally the day that our Summer started! Pigeon House Chimneys

O'Brien's Tower again, with what star constellations I couldn't tell you! O'Briens Tower, Cliffs of Moher

Ballydowane again. Me thinking I'm out of shot doing some light painting. Waterford

Cliff's of Insanity Cliffs of Moher

Ladies bike at the gents bathing shelter. Ladies bike at the gents bathing shelter

Winter sunsets at Bull Island can be the best there are, this was a couple weeks before the Winter Solstice. North Bull Island Sunset

The unpoluted night skies of The Burren. Burren NIght Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment