Thursday, March 20, 2014

Race Riot 59 - Thomas House, Dublin [19.03.14]

I think its been about 15 months since I've been to a gig, having been to a few hundred gigs, photographing/videoing most of them I was getting sick of the same old rehashed stuff was the main reason for the break from them. 

But last night with petrol in the car and a €5 gig I couldn't say no to this. Race Riot 59 are new to me, but a quick listen on youtube and containing members of Crowd Deterrent and First Blood enticed me up! Great fast straight up hardcore punk, in fact the first half of their set was the more punk end, with the second half the more hardcore end (was the second half a Crowd Deterrent set?!).

Race Riot 59

Race Riot 59

Race Riot 59

Race Riot 59


More gigs like this please.



2 comments:

  1. Good return man! Do these guys have anything out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, they've a CD combining an EP and 2 demos, but I don't think anything on Spotify or that. A few songs on youtube alright.

      Delete