Friday, January 3, 2014

Air Strap: A Camera Strap That Does More With Less

I hate the straps that come with a camera out of the box, I've straps from all my cameras, most are still in their packaging - I find straps are unusable until they are months old and have lost their rigidity. Then about 3 years ago Smug-Mug were giving away a free neoprene camera strap, I'm not sure if the offer was supposed to be outside the USA but I managed to get one. Its a lovely strap, soft, bendable, bouncy, comfortable - I share it between the cameras depending on the need, I always meant to get another neoprene one bit they always seemed overpriced.


Well enough rambling! I came across this Kickstarter, it looks like a fantastic strap for a walkaround, looks comfortable and really handy. Rewards start from $25 (plus shipping if outside USA) for the basic strap.







No comments:

Post a Comment