Sunday, December 29, 2013

My favs of 2013

I thought 2013 was uneventful when it came to taking photos, but looking back over it I got out more than I remember and had a pretty decent year! Heres some of my favs. One thing I did little of this year was gig photography, so lets kick off with one of my first photos of 2013.....about 12.30am on January 1st......

Skeleton Crew - New Years Eve bash, Thomas House
Skeleton Crew

Mid January saw my second & last gig of the year, trying the Fuji X100 out at Dropkick Murphys
Dropkick Murphys

Stoner rockers Hoon on their recording day
 Hoon

A few night shots....
Lonely Tree


Sugarloaf, Wicklow

Kippure TV Mast

A lot of random stuff from the road...

Untitled

Bull Island

Ship at Sea

Not much street 


Untitled

It was another year of protests against taxes
Anglo Tape Protest

Peace keeping - Anglo Tape Protest

I LOVE YOU CLARE DALY

Austerity/Bailout Protest 09/02/13

Property Tax Protest 13.04.13

Property Tax Protest 13.04.13

And the last protest of the year (well last I got to) saw the turnout fizzle out to less than the Garda presence
Budget 2014 Protest

And a jump back to January saw a nice covering of snow! Untitled





4 comments:

  1. Shame you didnt make it to more gigs, but not a bad year all the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, not working in Dublin this year mainly caused that! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Now you're back to better hours you need to be doing more! :)

    ReplyDelete